10 students per intake
|2||Announce the list of candidates for interview||18/4/2022|
|4||Announce the results of interview||4/2022|
|2||Announce the list of candidates for interview||23/6/2022|
|4||Announce the results of interview||7/2022|
|2||Announce the list of candidates for interview||4/8/2022|
|4||Announce the results of interview||8/2022|
1. Qualification requirements
|Code||Majors, Relevant majors, Closely related majors|
|Major for pilot training program||Applicants graduated in Natural Sciences, Technologies, Engineerings, Medicine, Pharmacology and Agriculture will be considered by the Admission committee based on the application documents.|
|Applicants with GPA ≥ 2.5/4.0|
- ・Applicants who are expecting to receive their bachelor degree before October, 2021 are allowed to apply and supply the required documents before the official enrollment.
2. Language requirements
* English language proficiency requirements
- ・English certificate must be equivalent to the level of 3/6 (B1) in the 6-level foreign language competence framework for Vietnamese at the time of submission application documents. After one year studying in VJU, students must submit English certificate equivalent to the level of 4/6 (B2) to be recognized as unconditional students of the university.
3. Application review and interview
- ・Interview process: 15-30 minutes for interview.
- ・Language used for interview: Applicants will be interviewed in English.
4. Application documents and release documents
Candidates can get Admission documents at Admission Board in the working hours (except holiday, Saturday, and Sunday) or download
5. Applicantion documents list
- a. Application form (Form 1)
- b. Notarized copy of bachelor’s degree and non-notarized English translation
- c. Notarized copy of university transcript and non-notarized English translation
- d. Notarized copy of language certificate(s) and non-notarized English translation
- e. 02 color photos (4cm x 6cm) in an envelope
- f. Receipt for application fee payment (*)
- g. Application checklist (*)
- h. Medical examination certificate
- i. Letters of recommendation (Form 2)
- j. Certified or notarized copies of documents concerning aptitude, expertise, research achievements
- (*) Documents will be provided by VJU Admission Office
6. Contact Information
- - Program Assistant: Nguyen Thi Thuy Hang
- - Venue: Master’s Program in Nanotechnology, VJU R.505, 5th Floor, My Dinh Campus, , Luu Huu Phuoc Street, My Dinh I Ward, Nam Tu Liem Distric, Hanoi.
- - Tel: (+84)24 73 06 6001 (Ext. 5033)
- - Email: email@example.com
- - Time: during office hours.